Saturday, December 6, 2008

Two More Days...

Well, two more class days, at least. It's Saturday, December 6 and I only have two more class days until I am done college forever. Wow. I never though this time would come haha! I'm really excited to move on with my life and basically just start the next chapter! I am about to apply for housing at Greenville Place in Greenville, DE (obviously) and I meet with my manager next week to discuss some final things and sign some final paperwork. Scary!

I have three finals this week and two the following week: BUAD100, HIST200, and PHIL204 this week and PHIL303 and CRJU301 the following week. I also get to enjoy Gary's company at the King of Prussia Ruth's Chris a week from tomorrow. That will definitely be a great time. Alsoooo, Wednesday 12/17 is the annual Christmas party at Elsa's house. That will also be a good time! Mike is coming down today to come to the Choral Celebration that I'm singing in. One more day of choirrrr.

Applebee's is good. I feel like I'm finally part of the work community there. In other words, I really enjoy going to work now :-) Last night (Friday 12/5) I went in at 4pm and three of the five computers were down. The Carside computer was up but Carside had to use it so that essentially left us servers with one functioning computer. The technician came in around 5:30 and fixed two more but there was still one broken. Grr! It's all good though - I made $84 with 11 servers on.

More to come later...

No comments: