Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lonely Week

Hey y'all. A few little updates here:
  • I reorganized my photo albums. There used to be just one which had low-digit tags and personal) but now there's two separate albums! [Personal] [Tags]
  • After paying my February bills, I have very little money left over which sucks. Perhaps I shouldn't have quit Applebee's so soon...
  • I will be re-taking the Series 6 around 2/26 - I will be studying hardcore in the meantime.
  • This weekend I'm going to Mikey's place in NJ. Should be fun!
Yesterday, Alvina and I went to visit Mikey in Philly. We brought the camera and headed to Old City to take some pictures. Here are the highlights:






We got realllllly good sushi at Mixx Asian Bistro and then Alvina and I headed home. We had some film left over so we went to Drawyer's Cemetery right on Rt. 13 and took the rest of the roll. Here are those highlights:






Haha I'm DEFINITELY going to hell for that last picture.

Well I guess I'll post more later. I'm getting sleepy now.

Later ;)

No comments: