Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Weekend


This weekend I'm going to NJ to spend the weekend with Mike! I asked Jean Scalessa to substitute for me on Sunday so I can be in NJ and not have to come down in the middle of everything. We are leaving Friday morning around 10am from Philly and heading up there. We're going to this really good Japanese restaurant called Takara and basically just chillin out the rest of the weekend. It should be a good time!

Today I am heading into the church office around 11am to help Barbe with the network and the printer issues they have been having. Then I meet with Jean at 1pm to go over the music for Sunday. At 2pm, I have Worship Planning and then basically kill time until 5:45pm when I leave to pick up my parents from PHL. Should be a good time. I'm glad I'm getting away this weekend hah. Will post pictures when I return. Have a good weekend!

No comments: