Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag 5, Series 6.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom and I went for a mid-winter trip to Rehoboth on Thursday 1/15 and we ran into tag number 5 on Rehoboth Ave. UGH! What a milestone for us! Here's another picture...


We also saw a few others, such as 178, PC25, D12, and PC411. We also saw FT89 in Smyrna but we all know I don't use farm truck tags...

So I got home, Tom left, and I got a text from a friend at Hope, who sent me a picture of PC68! Ugh! But that's not the best part. I logged onto Facebook and posted the picture of 5 on my group and my friend Ryan replied back and told me he had a picture of C3 hahahaha UGH!

Tom said it best - quality, not quantity! Our tag number average for the day is 105.67. The typical average is usually above 250. Ugh. I love. My life. :D

In other news, I failed my insurance retake heh. I talked with my manager at MetLife and he told me to focus on the Series 6 exam and to worry about the insurance portion later. That's fine with me.

I also got new tires. Cole's Auto installed them but they didn't fix the noise problem. Moreover, my rear right tire went flat as soon as I left their lot. I took my car to Sports Car Tire in Wilmington yesterday and they fixed the rear right wheel (dirty port?) but they gave me a run-around about the noise issue. I spoke to a Les on the phone but someone else ended up helping me and I did NOT care for him. The new guy told me they were going to go a speed force test and that it "should" fix the noise problem. I am going to call on Monday and get a guarantee that this will fix my problem. I don't mind spending the money - I just want a good diagnosis, ya know?

Well it's my dad's birthday today so I think I'm going to put this tool set together for him, even though I know it will get unorganized as soon as he touches it heh. Later!

No comments: