Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone! My Christmas and New Year's was good...

Christmas was pretty standard - went to my Aunt Tammy's house and mingled with family. We had a carol sing-along - pretty bad haha. When we got to The Twelve Days of Christmas no one knew/remembered which gifts went with which days and they were [drunkly] arguing with each other as to which ones went where. Good old family...

I took the Delaware Insurance exam on Tuesday 12/30 and I passed every section but one :[ I have to retake it on Monday or Tuesday. Oh well. Then I take the Series 6...

New Year's was great! I headed up to Mike's immediately after the insurance exam and I spent a few days with him. We mostly just shopped and on Thursday we went to Philly yo hang out with Tom for his birthday. We went to the Plymouth Meeting Dave & Buster's - good stuff. I got a REALLY nice Burberry scarf and gloves at the Burberry store in Neptune, NJ. I got a really good deal too so that made it even better :D

Well it's Saturday morning here and I work at 4pm today. Today I have a few errands to run and I have to study for my insurance exam retake. I'll talk to you all soon.

No comments: