Sunday, January 25, 2009

Adios, Weekend


Yes, that's Dubai tag #1 on a Bugatti Veyron. Actually I'm not 100% sure if it's a Dubai tag because it says UAE (United Arab Emerites). If anyone knows, please correct me!

My weekend was pretty chill. I went up to Mikey's on Friday night and spent the night. We just chilled on Friday night and watched a movie. We went shopping all day on Saturday - it was way fun but REALLY cold. I actually bought a Lacoste fleece jacket just so I could walk around haha. I returned it like 4 hours after I bought it.

We went alllllll over South Street, mostly to consignment shops, vintage clothing stores, and Fabric Row. I got a vintage Christian Dior tuxedo for $70 hahahahaha that is an INCREDIBLE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean. It's an *okay* deal...

I also got a beautiful blue Zegna dress shirt. Neiman Marcus' price -> $295. Jordan's price -> $4. Haha. I love when that happens!

Mikey got some fabric for his schoolwork. Gotta love him...

Today was the annual meeting at Hope. Boring. It was only one service so it went by quickly. I left about an hour into the meeting to go to lunch with Robin and Anthony to discuss the Gala Concert. I got home and did a 225-question Series 6 practice exam and got a 72%. Considering that you need a 70% to pass, I'm feeling pretty good. There are three chapters I really need to review so I'll do that tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Catch you all soon ;)

No comments: